We are looking for a Community Manager.
Are you a social media whizz who would like to join dvo as a part time Community Manager?
dvo delivers its work supported by a Roster of talented on-demand creatives, developers and everyone in between. We tap into talent when they’re needed which keeps things efficient for the brands we work with. As we grow, we are developing further in-house services that will work across our consulting projects. The first of which is social media.
We are looking to add a Community Manager to the core team to cover social media delivery and development for our clients.
If you think you fit the person spec below, we’d love to hear from you.
We require someone with the following expertise:
- Experience across all main social media platforms to produce engaging and well-designed social posts which are on brand for each of our clients, as well as some internal social media to promote DVO. Clients mainly use Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram, however depending on future clients, will require experience or desire to learn new and developing platforms.
- Strong photography and videography skills (not at a professional level but confident creating content relevant for social) for social posts that require imagery and videos.
- Using design and editing software (Canva, Adobe Suite etc.) to create visually engaging posts for social platforms.
- Confidence in engaging with members of the community and bringing people into the community in order to grow impact and build brand awareness of clients.
- Strong copywriting skills to write engaging content for social posts.
- Monitors trends on each platform and in each sector to produce the best content.
- Strong research skills to work with consultants to develop content around themes and calendar content to further develop engagement.
- Confident producing regular reports that will feed into wider agency work for each client, and work with consultants to agree KPIs which will be regularly reviewed.
- Flexible in their style and able to juggle a number of different tasks at once for multiple clients.
- Strong communication skills with consultants, clients and suppliers to build relationships and support the growth of the business.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Analytical mind with a focus on meeting KPIs.
The role will be varied within your social media delivery, so we are looking for someone creative who enjoys the challenge of working with early start ups and more established organisations. The role is a remote position, but we are ideally looking for someone who can travel to London when needed.
Please apply by sending your CV and a cover letter outlining why you are suitable for the role to email@example.com by midnight 8 November 2021. Interviews will be held the week after via Zoom so please also share your availability in your application. We look forward to hearing from you!